Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Cakes
- 1 Cup chocolate wafer or Graham crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 19 ounces cream cheese; softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and the butter together. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool. Reduce heat in oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, beating until fluffy. Add vanilla, jam, and liqueur. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Pour over crumb mixture.
- Bake until center is firm, about 1 hour. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 10 days. Loosen edge of cheesecake with knife before removing side of pan.
Top with fresh raspberries in season.