Served as a side dish, Celery Root, Carrot and Pear Remoulade has a refreshing flavor you will truly enjoy. This delicious slaw is wonderful as an accompaniment to fish, burgers or barbecue.
- 1 large celery root; peeled, shredded
- 1 large carrot; peeled, shredded
- 2 firm ripe pears; halved, cored, and shredded
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup thinly-sliced green onion
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- (or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon)
- 3 Tablespoons minced parsley
- Toss together celery root, carrot and pears in 2-quart bowl. Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, green onion, mustard and tarragon in small dish. Add to celery root mixture, tossing until well mixed.
- Put plastic wrap directly on salad to prevent contact with air; cover bowl airtight. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or as long as 3 days.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Toss in parsley. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Celestine is one of the favored consomme preparations in France, and is frequently served with ...
The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve fo...
Chopped Chicken Liver is a wonderful recipe perfect suited to be served as an appetizer, main course...
Vegetarian Harira delivers incredible flavor, luscious textures and an absolutely delicious soup exp...