Celery root pairs perfectly with the ordinary potato to create extraordinary results in Potato and Celery Root Purée, a most delightful and tasty side dish. Ideal when serving roasts or even and ol’ fashioned meatloaf.
- 1 1/2 pounds all-purpose potatoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds celery root, peeled, cubed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 3/4 Cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons unsalted butter
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Place potatoes and celery root in large pot; add water to cover by 1-inch. Add a pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook until vegetables are tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Push vegetables through fine disk of food mill into bowl or in batches in a food processor.
- Beat in milk, butter, salt and pepper. Add cooking liquid if mixture is too thick.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
Spicy, sultry and seductive, Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip may also be served as a spread, thoug...
Artichoke Spinach Dip#ratingval# from #reviews# reviewsPrintRecipe Type: Dips and SalsasAuthor: Epic...
Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish is the perfect appetizer for entertaining the in‐laws during the co...