Celery root pairs perfectly with the ordinary potato to create extraordinary results in Potato and Celery Root Purée, a most delightful and tasty side dish. Ideal when serving roasts or even and ol’ fashioned meatloaf.
- 1 1/2 pounds all-purpose potatoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds celery root, peeled, cubed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 3/4 Cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons unsalted butter
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Place potatoes and celery root in large pot; add water to cover by 1-inch. Add a pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook until vegetables are tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Push vegetables through fine disk of food mill into bowl or in batches in a food processor.
- Beat in milk, butter, salt and pepper. Add cooking liquid if mixture is too thick.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish is the perfect appetizer for entertaining the in‐laws during the co...
Spicy, sultry and seductive, Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip may also be served as a spread, thoug...
Artichoke Spinach Dip#ratingval# from #reviews# reviewsPrintRecipe Type: Dips and SalsasAuthor: Epic...