Cauliflower in Hot Vinegar Dressing (Coliflor al Ajo Arriero)
Author: Barbara Norman
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 1 small head cauliflower; washed and divided into flowerets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons water in which cauliflower cooked
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- Boil cleaned head of cauliflower until tender (10 to 15 minutes).
- On the side, heat olive oil and fry garlic cloves until browned. Discard cloves, add paprika with pan off fire, stir in 2 tablespoons vinegar and 2 tablespoons of water from the cooking of the cauliflower.
- Heat sauce, season with salt and pepper, and pour over drained cauliflower. Cover and cook 10 minutes over very low heat.
Recipe Source: THE SPANISH COOKBOOK by Barbara Norman