The mildness of Cauliflower and Cheese partners exceptionally well with a variety of cheeses, particularly Parmesan. With the added flavors of onion for aroma and mushrooms for earthiness, this is a delicious dish to serve with roasts.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, fresh
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, place in a steamer and steam to desired tenderness, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan, saute onions and mushrooms in butter until brown (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Put the steamed cauliflower in a baking dish and toss with the mixture in the frying pan. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Precision: no need to measure.
Kentucky Benedict, an exceptional breakfast or brunch dish, is packed with unexpected flavors and de...
Rich, creamy and absolutely delicious, Butterscotch Ice Cream is an exceptional flavor that's always...
A simply delightful dessert with a strong, wonderful blueberry flavor, Pouding Renverse des Bluets p...
This glorious Potage au Potiron is a well remembered treasure from Restaurant Lutèce in New York.