Casserole of Pheasant and Broccoli
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 1 package frozen broccoli pieces (10 ounce)
- 2 Cups sliced or cubed cooked pheasant
- 1/4 Cup chopped pimento
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tablespoon finely-chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- paprika, to taste
- Cook broccoli according to directions on package except limit cooking time to 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and arrange in the bottom of a shallow casserole. Arrange pheasant slices or cubes over broccoli, scatter the pimento over this. Combine salt and seasonings except the paprika and a little of the cheese. Pour this sauce over the pheasant mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Description: "This casserole dish is an excellent way to use left-over cooked pheasant." Source: "The Outdoor Lodge at http://www.theoutdoorlodge.com" Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 24 Calories; 2g Fat (58.6 percent calories from fat); 2g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 4mg Cholesterol; 93mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.