This recipe is intended to produce a number of cakes or, if preferred, make different pan sizes and create a magnificent wedding cake. The cake itself is moist, rich and delicious. The frosting is sublime and it’s sugar free.
- 16 Cups flour
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 Tablespoons baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 Cup cinnamon
- 10 Cups sweetener, granulated
- 3 Cups buttermilk
- 3 Cups canola oil
- 2-2/3 Cups egg substitute
- 1/4 Cup vanilla extract
- 4 Cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 Cups shredded carrot
- 4 Cups grated coconut
- 2-1/2 Cups butter, softened
- 5 Cups sweetener, granulated
- 10 Cups fat-free cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease pans or spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Blend flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and granulated sweetener together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place buttermilk, oil, egg substitute, vanilla and pineapple in a 12-quart mixing bowl. Using a paddle attachment, mix well. Add dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Add carrots and coconut. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 8-inch pans 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cakes and frost with lower-fat cream cheese frosting.
- Cream butter and granulated sweetener together in a 12-quart mixing bowl using a paddle attachment, on medium to high speed, until light in color and with no visible lumps.
- Add cream cheese, 8 ounces at a time. Mix until lump free after each addition, about 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape sides of bowl and add vanilla extract. Mix well.
A most surprising and alluring Asian side dish, Bok Choy and Shiitake Mushrooms is a treasure is ide...
Amazing flavor exudes from each serving of Chickpeas and Basmati Pilaf with Dried Cherries and Pista...
White Bean and Swiss Chard Stew presents a marvelous compilation of flavors to make a delicious soup...
Insalata Mozzatini is a surprising, exciting, alluring and flavorful blend of tomato, basil and Mozz...