- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoons chive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces flowers (nasturtium and violet petals)
- 6 ounces tuna
- 6 ounces mixed sprouts (pea shoots, garlic sprouts)
- 1 1/2 ounces radish, julienned
- 1/4 Cup shallot vinaigrette
- 3.5 ounces olive tapenade
- Method Tuna
- Place a slice of the tuna between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and pound with the flat side of a cleaver. Take care not to make it too thin.
- Assemble and serve.
- Olive Tapenade
2 ounces fresh alfonso olives, seeded
1 tablespoon capers
1 tablespoon cornichons
pepper to season
1 branch of fresh basil
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Method Tapenade
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender. When everything is pureed, pass through a chinois and reserve.
- Shallot Vinaigrette
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 minced shallots
- Method Vinaigrette
Blend together all the ingredients in a blender.
To serve Chef Renaud’s Carpaccio of Tuna[br]Lay tuna in the middle of a plate. Shape the olive Tapenade on half of the tuna with a teaspoon. Drizzle the sprout salad and radishes with the vinaigrette and arrange on the other half of the tuna. Drizzle the outside of the plate with olive oil, chive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
Even the simple Samosa adapted to New World foods like the potato. Simple, delicious, crunchy and i...
With an exceptional BBQ sauce, Grilled Salmon with Coffee Barbecue Sauce makes a great dish for your...
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches offer a superb opportunity to be creative, and to provide guests with a var...
A really delicious soup, well flavored for holiday meals or a simple cold-weather warmer-upper. Outs...