- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoons chive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces flowers (nasturtium and violet petals)
- 6 ounces tuna
- 6 ounces mixed sprouts (pea shoots, garlic sprouts)
- 1 1/2 ounces radish, julienned
- 1/4 Cup shallot vinaigrette
- 3.5 ounces olive tapenade
- Method Tuna
- Place a slice of the tuna between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and pound with the flat side of a cleaver. Take care not to make it too thin.
- Assemble and serve.
- Olive Tapenade
2 ounces fresh alfonso olives, seeded
1 tablespoon capers
1 tablespoon cornichons
pepper to season
1 branch of fresh basil
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Method Tapenade
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender. When everything is pureed, pass through a chinois and reserve.
- Shallot Vinaigrette
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 minced shallots
- Method Vinaigrette
Blend together all the ingredients in a blender.
To serve Chef Renaud’s Carpaccio of Tuna[br]Lay tuna in the middle of a plate. Shape the olive Tapenade on half of the tuna with a teaspoon. Drizzle the sprout salad and radishes with the vinaigrette and arrange on the other half of the tuna. Drizzle the outside of the plate with olive oil, chive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
It seems everyone likes things made Buffal0-style. Here's a recipe for Crispy Lamb Riblets that wil...
Turkey Waldorf Sandwich is a refreshing, crunchy, tasty and memorable main course suitable for lunch...
Simple, flavorful and visually appealing, Orange and Black Olive Salad is light on the palate and mo...
The caramelized sweetness of Mixed Grill of Garden Vegetables is perfectly complemented by the excep...