The delicious flavor of Caramel Pecan Pie is the creation of brilliant Southern cooks who’ve created one of America’s best pies. Simple, delectable and a joy. Serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- 36 Kraft caramels
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs; beaten
- 1 Cup pecan halves
- 1 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- Melt caramels with water and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir occasionally until smooth.
- Combine sugar, salt and eggs. Gradually add caramel sauce; mixing well.
- Stir in pecan halves and pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degree for 40 minutes.
- Pie filling will appear soft, but becomes firm as it cools.
Tasty, sultry and sinfully good, Earl Grey Chocolates provide a delicious snack - a morsel of love. ...
Our recipe for Summer Berry Paris-Brest is a gem of a dessert, ideally suited to special occasions o...
Blackberry Fool is a luscious pudding made by blending pureed blackberries with whipped cream. Garni...
The perfect side salad or main course for lunch, Chopped Antipasto Salad with Italian Dressing is al...