Canyon Ranch Burgers are a delectable treat from the amazing spa in Arizona. They’re small, tasty and utterly delicious. Ideal spa cuisine.
(Photo courtesy of Canyon Ranch Spa.)
- 1 pound extra-lean ground round
- 8 small hamburger buns (preferably whole wheat)
- 1/3 Cup 1000 Island Dressing
- tomato and onion slices (Bermuda, Spanish or Red onions)
- lettuce (Green Leaf or Romaine)
- Form the meat into 2-ounce patties and cook as desired, about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Spread the top (cut side only) of each bun with 2 teaspoons of 1000 Island Dressing.
- Place 1 patty on each bun (bottom half) and garnish with tomato, onion slices and lettuce.
There is nothing like Summer Berry Meringue Roulade for a perfect dessert. Ideally paired with brun...
The sweetness of these potatoes is enhanced tenfold by grilling. The rich caramel flavor brings out ...
The classic Lemony Lemon Squares are an American favorite bar cookie that is sold in eateries, baker...
The incredible, simple flavor of classic Wonton Soup is a gem of rare value in a sea of mediocre sou...