Canyon Ranch Burgers are a delectable treat from the amazing spa in Arizona. They’re small, tasty and utterly delicious. Ideal spa cuisine.
(Photo courtesy of Canyon Ranch Spa.)
- 1 pound extra-lean ground round
- 8 small hamburger buns (preferably whole wheat)
- 1/3 Cup 1000 Island Dressing
- tomato and onion slices (Bermuda, Spanish or Red onions)
- lettuce (Green Leaf or Romaine)
- Form the meat into 2-ounce patties and cook as desired, about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Spread the top (cut side only) of each bun with 2 teaspoons of 1000 Island Dressing.
- Place 1 patty on each bun (bottom half) and garnish with tomato, onion slices and lettuce.
Waldorf Astoria Red Cake is a rich, moist, sweet cake with a dark red, bright red or red-brown color...
Apple Mincemeat Pie is a perfect pairing of two holiday favorites, Apple and Mincemeat in a superb a...
The richness of Stilton and Leek Soup is perfect for the wealth of goodness of the springtime holida...
Classic German gingerbread is made for the Christmas holidays, and often made and decorated in holid...