Canyon Ranch Burgers are a delectable treat from the amazing spa in Arizona. They’re small, tasty and utterly delicious. Ideal spa cuisine.
(Photo courtesy of Canyon Ranch Spa.)
- 1 pound extra-lean ground round
- 8 small hamburger buns (preferably whole wheat)
- 1/3 Cup 1000 Island Dressing
- tomato and onion slices (Bermuda, Spanish or Red onions)
- lettuce (Green Leaf or Romaine)
- Form the meat into 2-ounce patties and cook as desired, about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Spread the top (cut side only) of each bun with 2 teaspoons of 1000 Island Dressing.
- Place 1 patty on each bun (bottom half) and garnish with tomato, onion slices and lettuce.
No-Knead Applesauce Bread is a simple, round, crusty bread of delightful flavor. It's easy to make a...
A wonderful sauce flavored with wine, brandy and raisins greatly enhances the superb flavor of Baked...
The richness of Stilton and Leek Soup is perfect for the wealth of goodness of the springtime holida...
The exceptional qualities and flavors of delectable Potage Parmentier are rooted in history and grea...