Cajun Barbeque Butter
Author: Travis Henderson II of Newport's Seafood
Recipe type: Condiments
- 1 1/2 pounds unsalted butter; softened
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 Tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh garlic; minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Whip butter until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend completely. Put into a storage container and chill until needed.
Excellent on steaks as pictured.
Use Cajun Barbeque Butter to make Cajun Barbeque Shrimp. See recipe in this section of Epicurus.com.