A classic created in Mexico that has become traditional around the world. Caesar Salad is superb. Be creative, and make your Caesar your way. Add some chicken. Throw in some grilled shrimp or salmon. Use it as a bed for grilled lobster or crab. Add some ham. Make your Caesar your very own creation with this recipe as the base. It makes plenty, so be prepared.
- 4 ounces anchovies
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces garlic; chopped
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Quart olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 12 Cups romaine lettuce
- croutons; seasonings in recipe
- Dressing, to taste
- Cut a loaf of stale bread into 1/4-inch cubes. Season with melted butter, thyme, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bake until crisp at 300 degrees F, for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, grind anchovies to a paste-like consistency. Stir in all remaining ingredients except Romaine lettuce.
- Tear Romaine lettuce into large pieces and place in large bowl. Pour salad dressing over lettuce and toss salad. Serve immediately.
The wonderful pairing in Pear-Ginger Chutney creates a superb flavor blend that enhances anything it...
A luxurious flavor based on Black Forest cake, a mixture of chocolate and dark cherries, the Black F...
Depending on the size of tomatoes you find, this creative recipe can serve 4 to 6 comfortably. Serio...
Traditional Red Barbecue Sauce is an American classic and outstanding when used to baste meats on th...