Butterscotch Sticky Buns
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 5 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 packages crescent rolls (8 ounces each)
- 12 ounces butterscotch morsels, divided
- 1/2 Cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in 9- x 13-inch baking pan in preheated 375 degree oven.
- Unroll dinner rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Sprinkle triangles with 1 1/2 cups butterscotch morsels. Starting at shortest side, roll up each triangle; arrange in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. In small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt remaining butterscotch morsels with remaining butter, stirring until smooth; remove from heat. Stir in pecans, sugar, lemon juice, water and cinnamon. Pour over hot rolls and return to oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- To prevent sticking, immediately loosen buns from pan. Cool 10 minutes.