This simple bruschetta is aromatic and delightful. Perfume for any gourmand.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 8 to 12
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary; the leaves coarsely chopped, or
- 6 Tablespoons dried rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic; coarsely chopped
- 1 French bread loaf
- In a 2-cup jar, stir together olive oil, rosemary, and garlic. Close with lid. Store in a cool, dark place a minimum of 4 hours.
- NOTES : At serving time, heat grill or broiler. Slice bread about 3/4 inches thick to make about 16 slices. Brush 1 1/2 teaspoons of rosemary-garlic oil on each side of bread. Place bread on grill or under broiler for about 1 minute per side. Remove and serve immediately.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings.