Broiled Chicken and Cheese Sandwiches
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen asparagus spears
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 4 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 package (6 ounce) fat-free honey glazed chicken breast
- 4 slices reduced-fat process American cheese
- Cook asparagus as directed on package; drain. Toast bread; spread each slice with 1 tsp. mayonnaise. Top with chicken, asparagus and cheese.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Set oven control to broil. Broil sandwiches with tops 6 inches from heat about 1 minute or just until cheese melts.