For a crunchy, tasty and unusual side dish, try our Broccoli and Blue Cheese in Prepared Puff with your meal. The pairing for blue cheese and broccoli is wonderful, giving an otherwise bland vegetable s little zing. A brief blind baking ensures that the crust is crunchy and not soggy.
- 1 prepared pie pastry
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1/2 pound crumbled bleu cheese
- 4 Cups cooked broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs until light. Mix in both cheeses, pepper and nutmeg until well mixed. Stir in broccoli. Set aside.
- Place prepared pie crust in 9-inch quiche dish. Line with baker's parchment and add pie weights. Blind bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Remove pie weights and discard parchment.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately or still warm.
The caramelized sweetness of Mixed Grill of Garden Vegetables is perfectly complemented by the excep...
A simply prepared dish with great complexity of flavors and an enjoyable taste of summer that may be...
Our classic recipe Hundred Years 1898 Pumpkin Pie is a true delight for the Autumn meal. Sweet, sil...
Osso Buco Burgers are flavor-rich special treats for the gourmand in your family. Perfect for entert...