A wonderful treat at any party and so much better than anything commercially made, this simple cheese ball is packed with great flavor and fun.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, soft, crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Brandy or Cognac
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Beat blue cheese, cream cheese, parsley, brandy and garlic in small bowl on low speed until smooth. Cover and refrigerate about 6 hours or until firm. Just before serving, shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in sesame seeds. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Serve with crackers or cucumber slices.