The richness and smoky oak characteristics of Bourbon makes a perfect flavoring for a luscious ice cream. Try this one today!
Bourbon Ice Cream
Serve with peaches macerated with bourbon and pure vanilla extract for an extraordinary dessert combination.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 2 Quarts
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup Bourbon
- 14 ounce Eagle-Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 Cups half-and-half
- mint sprigs or peaches
- Beat eggs at medium speed, gradually add sugar. Add bourbon and Eagle. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into freezer can for a 1 gallon ice cream freezer.
- Freeze according to machine directions. Let ripen at least one hour.
- Serve with mint sprigs or garnished with caramelized popcorn.
Makes about 2 quarts ice cream.