This interesting soup is a comforting potage, filled with plenty of wholesome goodness. An economical family treat.
Bob's Burger Soup
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Soups and Stews
- 1 pound ground round
- 2 small chopped onions
- 1 can tomato juice (48 ounces)
- 1 Cup water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 package frozen peas (10 ounces)
- 4 ounces dry noodles
- Note: increase to 6 or 8 ounce
- Saute beef with onions. Add tomato juice and water. Stir well.
- Simmer a few minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup and seasonings. Bring to boil. Add peas and noodles. Simmer 30 mins.