Blueberry Parfaits are somewhat unique in that they make both a wonderful breakfast or brunch main course or a superb dessert after dinner.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Cup blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 Cup apricot preserves
- 1 pint yogurt, frozen, vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons almonds, slivered (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup blueberries and preserves.
- In microwave, cook on high 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring twice, until blueberries are softened.
- Cover and chill until ready to assemble.
- To serve, in each of 4 dessert or parfait glasses layer frozen yogurt and blueberry sauce, adding fresh berries and almonds to each layer.
- Garnish with almonds.
PER SERVING: 187 cal., 3g Pro., 1g Fat, 42g Carbo., 5mg Sodium