Blue Cheese-Turkey Burgers
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 10 ounce lean ground turkey
- 1 1/2 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons low sodium Dijon mustard
- 1 Cup lettuce leaves
- 1 Cup scallions; chopped
- 3 Tablespoons dried bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 1 ounce pitas; split and toasted
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick Pam, preheat.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingred. except lettuce and pitas;shape evenly into 4 patties.
- Place patties on prepared rack; broil 10 minutes. turning once until meat is cooked through.
- To serve arrange lettuce and burgers in toasted pitas.