There’s nothing as delicious as our tasty Blue-Cheese-Stuffed Burgers with bacon served on a luscious burger bun. Outstanding.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 Cup bread crumbs, dry
- 2 Tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper (dash)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 Cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 Cup blue-cheese
- 4 buns
- Instead of just plain burgers on the grill, try our amazing creation, flavored with Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape beef into eight 4-inch-round patties (1/4" thick). Spoon 1 Tablespoon crumbled blue cheese in the center of 4 of the patties then add 1 heaping Tablespoon of cooked bacon. Top with remaining a meat patty. Press to seal the edges.
- Grill or broil the burgers at medium heat for 14 to 16 minutes, turning once. Top with crumbled blue-cheese if you like.
- Serve on buns and top with lettuce, tomato, salsa or any preferred accompaniment. Perfectly delish plain.