BLT Steak Popovers is the recipe served at the iconic, award-winning steakhouse where these warm, crunchy, moist and delightful morsels are served to the pleasure of one and all. BLT stands, by the way, for Bistro Laurent Tourandel, the famed French chef who created the now famous steakhouse brand.
- 8 large eggs
- 4 Cups whole milk, warmed to about 100 degrees F
- 4 Cups flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons salt
- 2 1/4 Cups Gruyère cheese, grated
- nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- Heat a 12-cup popover pan in a 350 degree F oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Slowly whisk in milk. In a separate bowl, sift together flour and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture, mixing gently until the batter is mostly smooth.
- Remove popover pan from the oven; spray with cooking spray. Fill each cup 3/4 full with batter. Top each popover with Gruyère.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees F, rotating pan at 15-minute intervals.
Roast Garlic and Cauliflower Mash is the perfect blending of mild garlic flavor and the rich flavor ...
Roasted Chicken with Stuffing is a perfect Sunday meal for the family. Quintessential comfort food, ...
Supreme Burgers are amazing treats for young or old and appeal to a wide audience. The assembly of t...
Easy to make and better to eat, our gooey, saucy Bellissimo Pizza Burger is simply amazing. Unique ...