Few things are as wholesome and nutritious as a simple salad. BLT Salad Epicurus is one that packs flavor, textures and exceptional delights with every bite. Simple and easy to prepare.
- 4 Cups romaine lettuce, washed and well-drained
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, cubed to 1/2-inch
- 4 eggs, extra large, hard-boiled, shelled and sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 8 slices hickory or applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce.
- Top with cheese cubes. Add the sliced egg, then the tomato halves.
- Finish with bacon slices.
- Portion onto individual plates at the table and use the dressing of your choice. We like Ranch Dressing for this salad, but Raspberry Vinaigrette, Green Goddess and Bleu Cheese Dressing do equally well.
Unbelievably simple and wonderful, this recipe is soon to become a treat at your Thanksgiving table....
The magnificence of this dish is legendary. Its irregular crust, natural flavors and great convenien...
Easter Ham with Peach Glaze is a delectable way to serve an extraordinary meal for the holiday, with...
Christmas Semifreddo with Raisins and Marrons Glaces is an indulgent dessert with a hint of sweet ru...