Few things are as wholesome and nutritious as a simple salad. BLT Salad Epicurus is one that packs flavor, textures and exceptional delights with every bite. Simple and easy to prepare.
- 4 Cups romaine lettuce, washed and well-drained
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, cubed to 1/2-inch
- 4 eggs, extra large, hard-boiled, shelled and sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 8 slices hickory or applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce.
- Top with cheese cubes. Add the sliced egg, then the tomato halves.
- Finish with bacon slices.
- Portion onto individual plates at the table and use the dressing of your choice. We like Ranch Dressing for this salad, but Raspberry Vinaigrette, Green Goddess and Bleu Cheese Dressing do equally well.
Challah is a wonderful bread served traditionally on the eve of Rosh Hashanah, or Jewish New Year. I...
The craze for Kale is hardly new, and was a favorite of healthy Spanish soups, such as Kale Soup or ...
A unique crust adds a great flavor and superb texture in Almond-Crusted Chicken Wings. The dipping ...
In Morocco, they make a thin pastry dough, similar to phyllo, but much more durable. As it is not li...