Few things are as wholesome and nutritious as a simple salad. BLT Salad Epicurus is one that packs flavor, textures and exceptional delights with every bite. Simple and easy to prepare.
- 4 Cups romaine lettuce, washed and well-drained
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, cubed to 1/2-inch
- 4 eggs, extra large, hard-boiled, shelled and sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 8 slices hickory or applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce.
- Top with cheese cubes. Add the sliced egg, then the tomato halves.
- Finish with bacon slices.
- Portion onto individual plates at the table and use the dressing of your choice. We like Ranch Dressing for this salad, but Raspberry Vinaigrette, Green Goddess and Bleu Cheese Dressing do equally well.
Cod Cobbler is an exceptional seafood dish, pairing cod with delightful, cheesy scones. Perfect for ...
With simple pancakes, this Crispy Duck is superb. If you enjoy duck, this is "the" recipe to make at...
The glorious flavors of Spring and Summer abound in Pea, Prosciutto, Arugula and Parmesan Tagliatell...
There is a unique delicacy to Sweet Potato and Corn Chowder and a candy-like quality to its flavor. ...