Few things are as wholesome and nutritious as a simple salad. BLT Salad Epicurus is one that packs flavor, textures and exceptional delights with every bite. Simple and easy to prepare.
- 4 Cups romaine lettuce, washed and well-drained
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, cubed to 1/2-inch
- 4 eggs, extra large, hard-boiled, shelled and sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 8 slices hickory or applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce.
- Top with cheese cubes. Add the sliced egg, then the tomato halves.
- Finish with bacon slices.
- Portion onto individual plates at the table and use the dressing of your choice. We like Ranch Dressing for this salad, but Raspberry Vinaigrette, Green Goddess and Bleu Cheese Dressing do equally well.
A glorious fruit soup, Berry Gazpacho is served masterfully with raspberry sorbet. Perfect in summer...
In grilling season, Grilled Fruit Skewers with Spicy Maple-Cumin Glaze is one incredible, enjoyable ...
A simple pudding full of delightful beef flavor, this recipe pairs perfectly with rib roasts or prim...
Creamy Celeriac Soup with Applewood-Smoked Bacon combines extraordinary ingredients to make a super...