Blond Brownies are an American classic and pair perfectly with ice cream, custards or simply a glass of cold milk or hot coffee.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Baked Goods
- 2 2/3 Cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound box light brown sugar
- 6 ounces package chocolate chips
- 1 Cup pecans
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 Cup unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 6 ounces package butterscotch chips
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in saucepan; cool. When cool, add eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour mixture; add chips and nuts last.
- Spread in a jelly roll pan; bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Do not overcook. Batter is very thick.
- Cut in squares when cool.