Bleu Cheese Waffles add a unique tang to the ordinarily subtle waffle, making for one great savory brunch recipe. These are not your typical breakfast waffles and shouldn’t be served with butter and maple syrup.
- 6 Cups prepared waffle batter
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 24 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
- Mix together all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered.
- Using waffle irons outfitted with the mini waffle plate (4 per plate), ladle 1/4 cup waffle batter into 2 sections of the waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s direction.
- Remove waffles and immediately push in center of each waffle to create a small cup. Fill with 1 ounce blue cheese and sandwich waffles together, making sure waffle depressions line up.
- Place waffle sandwich back in waffle iron and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Baked Potatoes Florentine, stuffed with a spinach and mushroom mixture, are fancy enough for a dinne...
With roots firmly established in Germany, The Falls City Carbonade is a delectable beef recipe that ...
Roast Quail Veronique is a French-Canadian classic, and an extraordinary dish when made right. The c...
There are many who prefer not to cook a whole turkey for the holidays, making Herb-Roasted Turkey Br...