Bleu Cheese Waffles add a unique tang to the ordinarily subtle waffle, making for one great savory brunch recipe. These are not your typical breakfast waffles and shouldn’t be served with butter and maple syrup.
- 6 Cups prepared waffle batter
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 24 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
- Mix together all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered.
- Using waffle irons outfitted with the mini waffle plate (4 per plate), ladle 1/4 cup waffle batter into 2 sections of the waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s direction.
- Remove waffles and immediately push in center of each waffle to create a small cup. Fill with 1 ounce blue cheese and sandwich waffles together, making sure waffle depressions line up.
- Place waffle sandwich back in waffle iron and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
The richness of Stilton and Leek Soup is perfect for the wealth of goodness of the springtime holida...
Cranberry, Ginger and Lemon Chutney makes a wonderful accompaniment to many meals. Perfect when serv...
The tender flavor of pork is captured beautifully on the grill. With a lively marinade Zesty Grilled...
Luscious, crunch, sweet and richly flavored, Apple Pecan Dressing may be served from a casserole or ...