Bleu Cheese Waffles add a unique tang to the ordinarily subtle waffle, making for one great savory brunch recipe. These are not your typical breakfast waffles and shouldn’t be served with butter and maple syrup.
- 6 Cups prepared waffle batter
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 24 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
- Mix together all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered.
- Using waffle irons outfitted with the mini waffle plate (4 per plate), ladle 1/4 cup waffle batter into 2 sections of the waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s direction.
- Remove waffles and immediately push in center of each waffle to create a small cup. Fill with 1 ounce blue cheese and sandwich waffles together, making sure waffle depressions line up.
- Place waffle sandwich back in waffle iron and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Shrimp Burgers are most certainly unusual, but incredibly delicious. They make a great lunch or week...
Spiced Cocoa Dry Rub on Lamb Kabobs is an incredible dish. Although the smell of this rub is quite c...
One normally thinks of turkey and cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving, though Citrus-Scented Turkey is ...
The flavor of Brown Mushroom Gravy make it perfect for mashed potatoes, and meatloaf, steaks or turk...