Blackberry Fool is a luscious pudding made by blending pureed blackberries with whipped cream. Garnished with fresh blackberries, the dessert is simple and delicious. Perfection as a summertime treat.
- 2 1/2 Cups fresh blackberries
- 2 Cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon blackberry brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place 1 Cup of the berries into your food processor. Puree them then pour into a fine mesh strainer over a bowl. Using a rubber spatula, press the mixture until only the seeds remain. Discard the seeds.
- Add the cream, sugar, brandy and vanilla to a mixing bowl and whisk by hand or use an electric hand mixer until firm peaks are formed.
- Gently fold the blackberry puree and half the remaining whole blackberries into the whipped cream with a rubber spatula. Portion the fool into glass cups, cocktail glasses or bowls and garnish with the fresh berries. Serve immediately.
Creamy Spinach Soup is an outrageously tasty potage, with an delightful texture and exceptional comb...
Cool, aromatic and seductive, this alluring Chilled Cucumber and Cilantro Soup makes a great start t...
The marvelous international flavors of Any Season Salad make it at home in Tuscany, Tijuana, or Toky...
Elegant in its simplicity and superior in taste, Baked Salmon with Fennel and Lemon is bound to plea...