There’s incredible, delectable flavor in each spoonful of Black Forest Crepes, a sublime dessert any time of year. Yummy!
Black Forest Crepes
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
- chocolate crepes
- Kirsch or sweet Sherry (optional)
- 19 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- almond slices for garnish
- Sprinkle crepes with kirsch or sherry.
- Mix cherry pie filling, sugar and nutmeg together. Heat thoroughly over low temperature. Keep warm.
- Spoon about 2 Tablespoons close to one side of crepe. Add three small scoops of ice cream down the middle of the crepe. Roll.
- Allow 2 per serving. Lay on plate with edge down.
- Top with whipped cream and warm cherry sauce. Garnish with sliced almonds.