The most exceptional Southwest burger you can ever imagine is the Black Angus Burger with Cheese and Grilled Green Chiles. Spicy, smokey, subtle and yet wildly outrageous, with the first bite, your palate will rejoice. Darn good eating.
- 2 pounds ground Angus beef
- 3 poblano peppers; grilled, seeded, and sliced in thirds
- 6 slices yellow Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls
- baby red oak lettuce
- Pickled red onions
- Roasted Poblano Vinaigrette, see Recipe
- salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare a wood or charcoal fire and let it burn down to embers.
- In a large mixing bowl season Angus beef with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use. When ready to use, form into 1-inch thick disks.
- Grill for five minutes on each side for medium-rare. During the last five minutes top with cheddar cheese.
- When finished grilling, on one half of the roll place the burger and top with baby red oak, poblano peppers, Roasted Poblano Vinaigrette, and pickled red onions.
- Serve immediately.
Elegant, refined, succulent are terms well applied to our Tomato Lobster Risotto recipe, which makes...
Sweet and Sour Carrots are an exceptional side dish that will bring a smile to everyone's face. Sim...
When it comes to comfortfood on the typical American table, there's nothing quite like Tuna Noodle C...
In New York, great Mexican cuisine can be found everywhere, but this is exceptional, and a New York ...