The most exceptional Southwest burger you can ever imagine is the Black Angus Burger with Cheese and Grilled Green Chiles. Spicy, smokey, subtle and yet wildly outrageous, with the first bite, your palate will rejoice. Darn good eating.
- 2 pounds ground Angus beef
- 3 poblano peppers; grilled, seeded, and sliced in thirds
- 6 slices yellow Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls
- baby red oak lettuce
- Pickled red onions
- Roasted Poblano Vinaigrette, see Recipe
- salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare a wood or charcoal fire and let it burn down to embers.
- In a large mixing bowl season Angus beef with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use. When ready to use, form into 1-inch thick disks.
- Grill for five minutes on each side for medium-rare. During the last five minutes top with cheddar cheese.
- When finished grilling, on one half of the roll place the burger and top with baby red oak, poblano peppers, Roasted Poblano Vinaigrette, and pickled red onions.
- Serve immediately.
Huevos Rancheros are a delicious dish, easy to make, and perfect for any meal of the day. A traditi...
Goreng Pisang is a delectable Chinese dessert consisting of deep fried, batter dipped bananas, usual...
Enjoy the Thanksgiving season with Holiday Cranberry Squash, a marvelously low-calorie side dish tha...
This traditional Chocolate Eclair recipe uses vanilla pastry cream as a filling and rich, almost gan...