Black and Blue Burgers are a glorious treat. The combinations of flavors are wonderful and the recipe is flexible. Add bacon strips or tomato, or change the meat mixture to add veal or substitute turkey. Be creative!
- 4 6-ounce hamburger handmade patties
- 8 teaspoons blackening seasoning
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 ounces fried onion straws
- 4 brioche hamburger buns, split
- 16 ounces steak fries, cooked (fried or baked)
- 24 ounces 85-percent ground beef or bison
- 2 ounces finely chopped vidalia onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle each side of hamburger patties with 1 teaspoon blackening seasoning.
- Grill, broil or sauté hamburgers over high heat for 3 minutes per side and top each with 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese and 1 ounce onion straws; place in bun.
- Serve each with 4 ounces thick steak-cut fries.
- Mix the ground meat, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Form into patties.
Greek and Russian Orthodox Christians differ in many things, but both treasure their special Easter ...
Chocolate Souffle may be a bit difficult to master, but the results are always rewarding, not only i...
Mary Ann Esposito's Walnut Twists are a glorious, sweet and crunchy treat for Christmas or Carnevale...
Our absolutely delicious Smoked Salmon Mousse and Cucumber Tea Sandwiches is glorious for your parti...