Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Holiday Cuisine
- oil to grease cookie sheet
- 1 Cup finely packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Mix together the brown sugar and butter, and beat until they are creamy. Stir in the egg, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Add flour, baking powder, salt, and sesame seeds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto the cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 mintues or until the edges are browned.
Warning: Cookies and baking sheet will get very hot and can burn! Always bake with caution and safety!)