Easy to make and better to eat, our gooey, saucy Bellissimo Pizza Burger is simply amazing. Unique flavors make it perfect. An Italian-American treat. They go well with batter dipped deep-fried onion rings.
- 4 brioche rolls
- 2 pounds high quality ground beef, divided into 4 patties (90% beef)
- 4 quarter-inch-thick mozzarella slices
- shaved Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 small can crushed tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat. Once hot, add garlic and cook until it starts smelling strongly aromatic. Add tomato paste and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add canned tomatoes and bring liquid to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- While sauce is simmering, mold ground beef into four 8-ounce burgers.
- In a hot cast iron pan, cook patties for roughly 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Place cooked burger on bottom bun, top with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and shaved Parmesan.
The taste of Olde and New England is evident in every bite of our tasty Pear, Cranberry and Horserad...
Cuban-style Skirt Steak is a glorious dish to prepare and enjoy. The intoxicatingly rich herbal fla...
Simply extraordinary, Chocolate Pots de Creme may be served in a variety of containers. As individua...
Larb GaiRecipe Type: Salads Cuisine: Thai Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens Prep time: 20 m...