Easy to make and better to eat, our gooey, saucy Bellissimo Pizza Burger is simply amazing. Unique flavors make it perfect. An Italian-American treat. They go well with batter dipped deep-fried onion rings.
- 4 brioche rolls
- 2 pounds high quality ground beef, divided into 4 patties (90% beef)
- 4 quarter-inch-thick mozzarella slices
- shaved Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 small can crushed tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat. Once hot, add garlic and cook until it starts smelling strongly aromatic. Add tomato paste and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add canned tomatoes and bring liquid to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- While sauce is simmering, mold ground beef into four 8-ounce burgers.
- In a hot cast iron pan, cook patties for roughly 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Place cooked burger on bottom bun, top with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and shaved Parmesan.
A choux pastry filled with pastry cream and topped with a cherry, these delicious cream puffs are se...
Potage St. Germain is a truly elegant, simple pea soup packed with the taste of spring and the glori...
You'd never believe this is British cuisine, but Pork and Prune Casserole is a classic from southern...
Xató is a refreshing salad has a tangy, enticing and alluring flavor. Though eaten in its native Spa...