Aromatic, earthy and utterly delectable, these stuffed mushroom caps are full of flavor.
Beefy Stuffed Mushrooms
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 2 teaspoons horseradish, prepared
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 18 large mushrooms, fresh
- 2/3 Cup white wine, dry
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix the meat, horseradish, chives, garlic, and pepper in a med. bowl.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms then stuff the caps with the beef mixture.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in a shallow baking dish and pour the wine over the top. Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven until meat is browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.