This seems like a strange recipe to find here, but even your cat needs to eat well. Why not cook for kitty?
- 1/2 Cup raw trimmed beef
- 1 Tablespoon beef broth (low-sodium canned but not the cubed variety)
- 2 Tablespoons cooked oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon dried barley grass powder (can be purchased at a pet store)
- 1 cooked minced veggie (such as carrots) (to taste)
- Cook raw trimmed beef in just enough broth to cover, over medium to low heat.
- When beef is cooked through, shred with fork and mix with the broth in which it was cooked.
- Add the minced veggie (carrots are good with this one) and the barley grass powder. Stir well.
- Lastly, add the oatmeal to achieve the consistancy that your cat likes.
This recipe may be made in larger portions, separated into smaller ones and frozen. To serve, simply defrost in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Some cats prefer more gravy, while others prefer this recipe with less. Over the course of a few weeks, you’ll find the perfect blend and adjust the recipe to your pets preference.