Beef with Black Bean Sauce with Red Pepper and Noodles
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main, Entree
- 10 ounces quick cook thin beef rib steak
- 13 ounces jar black bean sauce
- 8 ounce package fine thread noodles
- 1 small onion, large chunks
- 1 red pepper, large chunks, seedless
- 1 spring onion to garnish
- Cut each slice of beef into 8. Dice the onion and pepper into large chunks.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add the onion and pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the beef and cook for 2 minutes, then turn down the heat, add the jar of sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, take them off the heat and leave them to stand for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to separate them.
- Drain the noodles and serve them with the beef and sauce, garnished with thinly sliced spring onion.
You can add other vegetables of your choice to this dish - sugar snap peas, baby sweetcorn or green beans.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 445 Fat: 12.3g Saturated fat: 3.1g Sugar: 11g Sodium: 2.4g