A good American beef casserole, this simple recipe uses commercial tater tots for a crunch crust.
Beef Tater Bake
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beef
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 16 ounces package frozen tater tots
- 1 can undiluted golden mushroom soup
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make an even layer of uncooked ground beef in bottom of 9" square baking dish. Cover with onion slices.
- Add 1 layer of frozen Tater Tots, completely covering beef and onions. Add soup, pouring it evenly over mixture.
- Top with grated cheese. Bake 1 hour. Cut in squares.
- A delicious quickie served with tossed green salad and garlic bread.