BBQ Vegan Burgers
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 1/2 Cup walnuts
- 3/4 Cup cooked rice
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 Tablespoon vegetarian bacon bits
- 1/2 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 salt, pepper to taste
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Process walnuts in food processor and pour into a bowl. Process rice and pour in with walnuts.
- Saute onion in oil until tender and add to walnuts and rice along with the rest of ingredients except flour.
- Add enough flour to make patties. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Fry in a little oil for several minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve on a bun with barbecue sauce and pickles.