This great Bavarian recipe uses apples to create a superb sauce for noodles. Serve as a side dish with pork with very favorable results, every time. Simply delicious. Perfect with pork or veal.
- 2 Cups (4 ounce) uncooked medium egg noodles
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 Cups thinly sliced apples
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook noodles per package. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add apples and caraway seed; cook until apples are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. (Don't worry if the apples break up.)
- Add cooked noodles, honey and mustard; mix lightly. Cook until thoroughly heated
The Caramel Apple was created to please young and old alike in the colder months. The basic recipe ...
If you yearn for a better meatloaf, Ed Debevic's Meatloaf is for you. Make it in a loaf, a pie dish ...
Lavender Fig Tart is the epitome of summertime flavors. This extraordinary fruit tart has the disti...
The freshness of the season is found in every bite of Farm Egg Salad. It brings the renewal of the ...