The aromatic flavors of Basic Irish Sausages are heavenly. Pan seared, these delicious, rich pork sausages are perfect with mashed potatoes and gravy. Use them in a variety of dishes, including a full Irish breakfast. They’re fantastic with eggs and Boxty.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean pork
- 8 ounces pork fat; without gristle
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh-ground pepper
- pinch dried sage or marjoram
- 1 ounce white breadcrumbs (optional)
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch mace
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch cloves
- pinch Cayenne pepper
- Mince the meat and fat twice, then mix very well and season. (Fry a teaspoon or so each time to check the flavor until you get it the way you like it.)
- Add the herbs and breadcrumbs and any spices used.
- Fill skins as usual.
Caramelized Coffee Flan offers a unique flavor combination, yielding an extraordinary sensation for ...
An extraordinary recipe: Layered Crepe Torte, filled with jam, and served with a rich but simple cho...
Supreme Burgers are amazing treats for young or old and appeal to a wide audience. The assembly of t...
This is an incredible side dish, worthy of your best roasts or grilled meats. Goes incredibly well w...