Basic Hamburgers provide the foundation for amazing burger combinations. You’ll love the flavor possibilities these burgers provide.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 Cup onion; finely chopped, 1 small
- 1/4 Cup water or evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon mustard; prepared
- 1 Tablespoon chives; snipped
- 2 Tablespoons blue cheese; crumbled, *
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/4 Cup ripe olives; chopped
- 1/4 Cup dill pickle; chopped, or
- 1/4 Cup pickle relish
- 1/4 Cup nuts; chopped
- Mix all ingredients (including those in the variations that you choose) together.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Broil or grill patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, to desired doneness, 10 to 15 minutes. Nice served on toasted buns with favorite toppings.
* You should use only enough Blue Cheese to suit your own taste.