There’s something amazing about Barbecued Duck Cobb Salad and that’s flavor! It packs exceptional flavor with incredible textures for a superb meal.
Barbecued Duck Cobb Salad
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 4 barbecued duck breasts; sliced, breasts barbecued with New Mexico Style Barbecue Sauce; see * Note
- 2 Haas avocados; peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes; seeded, coarsely diced
- 6 ounces good quality bleu cheese
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 6 ounces Cayenne Buttermilk Dressing; see * Note
- chopped romaine lettuce
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss romaine lettuce in Cayenne Buttermilk Dressing, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Top with sliced breast of duck, avocado, bacon, tomatoes, and blue cheese.