Barbecued Chicken Sticks are delicious when served wrapped in a flour tortilla along with mint and Thai basil and Thai chile sauce. Top with a squeeze of lime or lime vinaigrette. Serve Barbecued Chicken Sticks as a main course or an appetizer. Perfect for cocktail parties.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 Cup garlic oil
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Soak 6 bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes.
- In shallow dish, combine chicken tenderloins, garlic oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Turn chicken to coat evenly. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Remove skewers from water and thread with chicken. Grill chicken on hot cast-iron grill pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or cook on outdoor grill, rotating until chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Baste regularly with remaining marinade.
- Optionally, divide marinade in two batches, blend the second and use a vinaigrette, well blended.
Each serving: 102 calories; 233 mg sodium; 33 mg cholesterol; 5 grams fat; 0 carbohydrates; 13 grams protein; 0 fiber.
Clove, Cinnamon and Chocolate Cookies are packed with delightful flavors. Cinnamon and cloves pair w...
The Waffle is a classic, originating in Belgium; this version perfected in the American South. Paire...
Potato Cheddar and Ale Soup is often served as a main course rather than a starter soup. Rich, heart...
The wonderful pairing in Pear-Ginger Chutney creates a superb flavor blend that enhances anything it...