The unique taste of Barbecue Hamburger Patties makes a mouthwatering sandwich and delicious meal for young and old alike. Yummy!
Barbecue Hamburger Patties
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 Cup onion; chopped, 1 medium
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Cup ketchup
- 1/2 Cup chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the meat, onion, and salt together. Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once. Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes. Drain off the excess fat.
- Mix catsup, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour sauce over the patties.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally. Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties.