The quintessential summertime dessert for young and old, the Banana Split is a glorious confection that brings pleasure to everyone. Make it to share with your loved ones. Use premium brand or homemade ice cream for the best results. We preferred Caramel syrup to pineapple, but any favorite will do.
- chocolate syrup
- strawberry topping
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries, halved or whole
- 1 banana, halved lengthwise
- 1 generous scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 generous scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 generous scoop strawberry ice cream
- pineapple or other favorite topping
- Peel banana and slice lenthwise, placing in a long dish. Top with one scoop of each ice cream.
- Put pineapple or other favorite topping on the vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup on the chocolate ice cream and strawberry topping on the strawberry ice cream.
- Top with chopped nuts and whipped cream.
- Garnish with cherries.
Lamb, to many people, is a Sunday special, or something served only at holiday meals. These deliciou...
You'll enjoy the glorious chill of Vichyssoise Crème Glacée; the perfect solution to please your pal...
The wonderful flavor of pork is magnificently enhanced in Baby Back Barbecue Ribs that produces deli...
Cassoulet of White Beans, Sausage, and Duck is a classic French recipe and a glorious tribute to com...