Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Marinades
Serves: 1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons coarsely chopped shallots
- 1 Tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh sage
- 1 Tablespoon coarsely chop fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Cup olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, shallots, sage, rosemary and pepper. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream and blend until emulsified.
- Good on any kind of beefsteak, pork, lamb, chicken: marinate 2-4 hours.