Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cans tuna; in water (7 ounces), drained
- 1 Tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Wash potatoes and rub skins all over with butter. Prick with fork. Bake on oven rack in preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Combine tuna, onion, parsley, soup, paprika, Tabasco sauce and salt. Toss with fork to break up tuna and blend well.
- Remove 1 inch slice from top of each potato. Scoop out inside of potatoes, leaving shell. Add potatoes to tuna mixture, tossing to mix well.
- Spoon gently into potato shells, mounding high.
- Top each with shredded cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts.