Incredibly tasty, somewhat sweet and crunchy Baked Stuffed Pumpkin that has wonderful flavor and texture. A perfect use for small pumpkins. Glorious when served with roast chicken, turkey or game birds, but equally at home with roast pork. Use the small pumpkins left over from your Halloween decorations that were not cut or decorated.
- 1 2-pound pumpkin
- 2 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/2 Cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 Cup walnuts, broken
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut the top off the pumpkin and remove the seeds from the pumpkin. Place cut side down in a baking pan and bake in a 350-degree oven for about 40 minutes.
- With a metal spoon, scrape out the cooked pumpkin, leaving a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick shell.
- Process the apples in a food processor until chunky. Add the remaining ingredients and scooped pumpkin and process until just mixed. Spoon into the pumpkin shell. Cover with the top.
- Bake in 400 degree F. oven for 45 minutes or until the filling is hot.
Ricotta Cheesecake with Fig Sauce is a tasty Italian treat, even without the sauce. The flavors and ...
Roasted Chicken with Stuffing is a perfect Sunday meal for the family. Quintessential comfort food, ...
Legal Sea Foods is one of America's finest seafood restaurant chains and their Clam Chowder is absol...
Strawberries Caprese proves that in Italy the tomato isn't as widely used as Americans presume. Ber...