Incredibly tasty, somewhat sweet and crunchy Baked Stuffed Pumpkin that has wonderful flavor and texture. A perfect use for small pumpkins. Glorious when served with roast chicken, turkey or game birds, but equally at home with roast pork. Use the small pumpkins left over from your Halloween decorations that were not cut or decorated.
- 1 2-pound pumpkin
- 2 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/2 Cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 Cup walnuts, broken
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut the top off the pumpkin and remove the seeds from the pumpkin. Place cut side down in a baking pan and bake in a 350-degree oven for about 40 minutes.
- With a metal spoon, scrape out the cooked pumpkin, leaving a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick shell.
- Process the apples in a food processor until chunky. Add the remaining ingredients and scooped pumpkin and process until just mixed. Spoon into the pumpkin shell. Cover with the top.
- Bake in 400 degree F. oven for 45 minutes or until the filling is hot.
Summer is the season to cook with fresh fruit so Strawberry Ice Cream is a natural fit with its perf...
If you enjoy coffee, you'll adore our Café au Lait Crème Brûlée recipe. The simple preparation is e...
Chicken Piccata is an Italian favorite, and quite easy to make too. Your family will adore its lemon...
The beauty of making Individual Potatoes Anna is self evident once they're cooked. Their crisp, tas...