Topped with a delightful sauce and served with Spring vegetables, this salmon recipe’s a real winner. Fast and easy to prepare in a hurry.
Baked Salmon with Herb Sauce
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup mayonaise
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- lemon wedges
- green tops of scallion, finely chopped
- Cut fillet in 4 serving pieces.
- Place large side of fillet toward edge of Pyrex baking dish with center open.
- Pierce fish, dot fish with butter, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave Medium (50%) for 5 minutes.
- Mix mayonaise, parsley, onion, and dill togerther. Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of fillets and microwave Medium (50%) covered for 5-6 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- If steaks are used, arrange with thin ends toward center of dish.
- One inch steaks should be microwaved 5 minutes a medium power, covered with mayonnaise mixture and microwaved for 5-6 minutes longer.