Baked Potato Chips provide a superb, crispy and flavorful side dish to accompany meats, fish, eggs, or soups. Perfect for a side dish.
Baked Potato Chips
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 1/2 pounds red boiling potatoes or white boiling potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 6 Tablespoons butter - melted (3/4 stick)
- freshly ground pepper
- Position racks in upper and lower third of oven and preheat to 500 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets.
- Brush generously with butter.
- Bake 7 minutes.
- Switch pan positions and continue baking until potatoes are crisp and browned around edges, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Transfer to heated platter.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve immediately.