Baked Pineapple Chicken
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 1 can Dole pineapple chunks (20 ounces)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 6 half chicken breasts, boned
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- DRAIN pineapple, reserve juice. Combine reserved juice with garlic, cornstarch, Wrocestershire sauce, mustard and rosemary. Arrange chicken in shallow baking pan or broiler-proof dish, skin side up.
- BROIL until browned. Stir sauce; pour over chicken.
- BAKE at 400 degrees F. 30 minutes. Arrange lemon and pineapple slices around chicken. Spoon sauce from baking pan over all; continue baking 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary or parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes. Bake Time: 40 minutes.